Jefferson/Franklin Region Job Centers
The general public can access job leads, training information, and much more at the One-Stop Missouri Career Centers. The centers provide the following services:
- Resource area equipped with computers, fax machines and telephones
- http://www.jobs.mo.gov Website provides current listing of job orders
- Job Search/Workforce Linkage Workshops, including resumes, applications, and interviewing
- Labor Market information, including jobs in demand
- Assessment, testing and case management for successful job placement
- Educations and training assistance, including classroom and on the job training
- Job development and placement, assistance with resume and interviewing
- Referrals to other agencies for supportive service needs.
- Assistive technology to enable customers with disabilities access to information
- Veteran's Employment Services for eligible veterans
Jefferson/Franklin Consortium is responsible for 2 Missouri Job Centers located near you:
|Arnold Job Center: 3675 West Outer Road, Suite 102 Arnold, MO 63010 Main: (636) 865-6060 Tollfree: (800) 292-1314 Email: Visit us on MO Dept. of Education Website Get Directions on Google™ Maps|
|Washington Job Center: 1108 Washington Square Washington, MO 63090 Main: (636) 239-6703 TDD: (636) 583-9670 Email: Visit us on MO Dept. of Education Website
For more information on any of these programs, contact us!