Apply for Services
If you are eligible, you may be enrolled in one or more of these services:
- Summer jobs for youth
- Work Experience
- Occupational Skills Training
- On-the-Job Training
You can download the application at the top of this page. You will need to submit the following items with your application to qualify for the program:
- Proof of Birthdate/Age - examples are copy of your birth certificate, driver's license, baptismal record, hospital record, or school record.
- Proof of Citizenship - examples are birth certificate, baptismal or hospital record showing place of birth.
- Proof of Social Security Number - examples are social security card, driver's license, W-2 or check stubs.
- Proof of Total Family Income for the Last Six Months - examples are copies of wage stubs, employer letters, social security letters, public assistance letters, or other proof of income for each member of your household.
- Proof of Family Size - examples are copies of birth certificates, court records, lease/HUD agreement, marriage certificate.
- Proof of Selective Service Registration (if applicable) - copy of selective service registration card or letter.
- Must register on http://www.jobs.mo.gov/ - Call Missouri Job Center if assistance is required.
Mail the completed application to:
WIOA Program Application
Missouri Job Center
3675 West Outer Rd. Suite 102
Arnold, MO 63010
Our staff will contact you once your application is reviewed.